Serving: 13-15, 16+, 18+
I am a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, in practice since 2013 and my background is in Community Mental Health. I have treated clients ages 3 –21 with a variety of methods including individual, family and group psychotherapy. I have also held a leadership/supervisory role while in community mental health.
I am a therapist who meets each client where they're at. I have a few specializations, but I look at my clients as an equal in the change process whether they are 6 or 66. This means we will have discussions around what type of therapeutic approach will work best for you. I've spent the past eight years working with children, teens, and families, and because of that I have a more holistic approach to treatment as people are more than just a diagnosis.
Certified Mindfulness-based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy targeting clients with PTSD, somatic complaints, and other mental health diagnoses.
• Certified teacher from "Mindful Schools" curriculum, and teach elementary school classrooms on a weekly basis.
*A trainer for community agencies, schools, and internal CEU needs on the topics of trauma, mindfulness, school interventions, and suicide prevention.
• Individual / Group Counseling including DBT
• Child & Family Counseling
• Modular Approach to Therapy with Children
• Social Work
• Case Management
• Group Therapy
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
• Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
• Crisis Management - assessment and crisis stabilization
Exposure Therapy and Solution Focused Interventions